New Craft Book ~ Kids Crafternoon Felting

This was a great side project I did last winter. I was asked to create a tutorial in a felting craft book. Its part of series of craft books called Kids Crafternoon published in Australia. My assignment was to construct a money bank out of a mailing tube. Hmmm, well it seemed like a challenge until I decided to take advantage of the shape and make a cute wiener dog. His doggy coat is easily removed to reveal a hidden money slot to save your coins for a rainy day. 
I'm very pleased with the way the book turned out and glad to be a part of it. The editor was a dream to work with! The colorful and beautifully photographed book features 25 felt projects for a crafty afternoon. Robots, ipod animals, zombie critters and of course the dachshund money bank I designed are just a few of the items featured. Check it out!


4 comments:

  1. Your project was one of my favorites when the book arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I felt the same way about your finger puppets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You guys rocked this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment! Please do not leave spam, it will not be posted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...