Christmas Collection 2009

I've added a new plush cutie to my Christmas Collection. I think snow seals must be one of the cutest animals around.. right of there with the chihuahua. I was inspired by another artists interpretation and I knew I had to make one for my collection. You can find this sweet guy along with the rest of the collection in my etsy shop.

Christmas Kiss

Hello Snow Seal!


  1. Awww your baby seal turned out adorable!! I love it!

    Myko :D

  2. I thought, "cute reindeer." than, "awwww" about the penguins, but I adore that snow seal. Remarkable stuff!

  3. Gosh that seal is so darn cute! I hope you more in up your shop!

  4. Wow. I'm just visiting your blog today and everything I see is just beautiful. Well done.


Thanks for sharing your comment! Please do not leave spam, it will not be posted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...